I am NOT tagging Jamie, Jade, Camilla, Serina, Rachel, Julie or Katie because y'all have recently updated your blogs and given me something lovely to read. As for the rest of you!!! You are here by tagged and shame on you for not posting and staving off an otherwise boring 2:00am for your loyal readers!!! SHAME ON YOU! You know who you are.
I care... about my family.
I always... shave my legs. Daily in fact. I like to. It relaxes me.
I worry... I WORRY!
I remember... weird and random details to stories that don't actually matter.
I believe... in fairness.
I dance... the funky chicken!
I sing... as loudly as I can while driving and cleaning my house.
I don't always... clean my floors...
I argue... over fairness.
I write... on my blog and have started writing a book with a friend of mine.
I lose.. at video games.
I wish... I was a little bit taller! Hahahahahahahahahahaha!
I listen... to whoever is talking. I love peoples stories!
I don’t understand… why I did most of the things I did when I was younger!
I can usually be found... trapped inside my house fighting for survival against a horde of noisy snotty crazy kids!
I am scared... that my kids will make the same mistakes I did when I was younger!
I need... an eat in kitchen.
I am happy.... when everyone is happy.
And because pictures make a blog better...
Here are a few that make me giggle.
Kate Halloween night just after inhaling her entire bucket of candy!
Jane just absolutely tuckered out Black Friday.
Kate and Jane in their tent. I set it up in their room and let them sleep in it for a few days but the craziness was too much. It is now in the playroom.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Because I haven't posted in a while... TAG (Thanks Kate)
Posted by Heather at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
haha thanks for the good laugh, love the pictures!
What book are you writing?
My friend Allison and I have been combining ideas for a fiction novel. It's been really fun. We are getting so involved that we've actually started talking about our characters as if they were real people.
i really do wish i was taller...
fun post!
Post a Comment