Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Thanksgiving Visit From Katar and Timothy

I'm a little late on this post but came across some of the pictures from Thanksgiving and decided they needed to be posted. Sadly I never took a picture of our delicious spread but who really needs a picture of food anyway. Scott's oldest brother Tim and little sister Kati came out to visit for Thanksgiving. We were so happy to have them here. They along with Scott's parents made Thanksgiving seem more like Thanksgiving. It's always nice to have family around on the holidays. Tim and Kati spent a few days here and we got to show them around DC a little. The highlights of one of the DC outings were as follows:
-Seeing Tim and Kati feeding a squirrel.
-Tim petting the squirrel.
-Tim getting attacked by a squirrel!!!
(Tim I hope you don't have RABIES!)


Here are a few pics from the weekend. Sadly I got neither a video nor picture of said attack.


Kati and Kate at Grammy's and Papa's


Jane, Kati, Kate, and Tim cuddling at our house.


The only way Kate would communicate with Tim.


Outside lincoln memorial Kate, Me, Jane and Kati hamming it up.


Tim and Abe


Jane and Kati


Kati and Tim

3 comments:

Julie and Steve said...

Love the pics! You guys have such a beautiful family!!!! I wish so badly we could be together for the holidays! Love you!

Katie said...

Your girls are growing up so fast. Both so beautiful like their mom! Are you guys coming out for Christmas?

Katie said...

Heather I totally forgot you guys lived with Scotts parents for awhile.
I do love being back here by family, BUT I seriously forgot about how cold it gets and how much i HATE the snow, But I am trying to change my attitude. I will!