Wednesday, November 5, 2008


So... Scott and I both had opposing views on who to vote for. Not hard core opposing views because ,honestly, we really didn't care for either candidate very passionately . While we were getting ready to walk out the door I started thinking... "Do we even need to go vote? By us each voting for different people we actually cancel each other out! And, really, we all knew who was going to win anyway! ;) We still ended up going. Everyone talked about how the lines were horrific, but when we walked in there only were a couple of people in the voting booths and no one in line! We were in and out in a snap! We brought Kate with us but left Jane with the Grandparents in case of lines. Scott took Kate with him to his booth and let her press all of the buttons he directed her little fingers to. So she got to "VOTE" too! She looked so cute at the voting booth. I wish I had brought a camera.

1 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.