Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh... My girls!



Standing in the office Jane and I hear the front door open and Papa's (Grandpa Doody) voice coming down the hallway. Jane's mouth turns into a huge surprised and excited O...
Me: "Who do you think that could be?!"
Jane: "SHHHHH! It's Jesus!"

With tears in her eyes while flushing one of her #2s down the potty... (YAAAAAY Potty Training!)
Jane: "No. No. NOOOOOO! Poo poo? Poo poo? Where'd it go! Poo poo come back!!!

Referring to a car thats alarm was going off.
Jane: "Mommy... That car gone crazy!"

While trying to wipe her nose...
Jane: NO! That's MY boogy monster! My boogy monster!

Kate and Jane: "HEATHER DOODY LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!"

Referring to Sebastian Bach; former lead singer of the 80's metal band Skid Row
Kate: "Mommy why does that boy have long hair? Does he want to be a girl?"

Kate: "Mommy I need a real, real, really, real CREEEEEEPY movie!"

Kate: "Boys can't wear pretty panties only girls. Boys have to wear ugly panties!"

And my personal favorite:
Kate: "Mommy... Why do YOU have to do EVERYTHING?"


These are just the few that I can REMEMBER from the past month, but my kids are cracking me up on a daily basis. I really need to write them all down as they are said.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Haha! Hilarious... I love what kids say! So potty training already?? Man - Connor isn't even the least bit interested... guess I'll be buying diapers for a while still...

Katie said...

so cute and funny. there are many days I think that I need to document what my girls say. Oh girl I guess Ellie isn't really saying anything too funny yet.
DO you ever get on facebook

Arrington's said...

I have a feeling our girls would make a funny team! Too cute it's so fun to remember