So I'm a little bit late on posting anything from Halloween. I finally uploaded the pictures from that crazy day and decided I needed to post about the chaos!
I spent Halloween day with 7 super hyped up kids! All day long was full of squealing, skipping, giggling, shouting, jumping, dancing, wildness! I was so tired from trying to keep the little rascals under control that I almost was not looking forward to Trick-or-Treating with my little princesses... until I remembered just how fun Trick-or-Treating is here in Maryland especially when you go Trick-or-Treating on Scary Perry!
On Halloween on Perry Avenue in Kensington there is an annual tradition of changing their suburban street into a kid-friendly Halloween wonderland. Traffic is barricaded out during the night and all of the neighbors run around clad in costumes that coordinate with their amazingly constructed and decorated houses. They've been doing this since the early 90s. They neighborhood spends months preparing. They even climb into storm sewers to install flashing lights creepy scenes and hook up speakers for scary music! It is so much fun! I wish I lived on Perry Ave!!!
Here are a few pics from the day's craziness!!
Pumpkin Guts and Frog Eyes for lunch the kiddos loved it!
And here are some pictures of the nights craziness on Scary Perry!



Thursday, November 6, 2008
Halloween with the Day Shift!
Posted by Heather at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I forgot about scary Perry! We'll totally have to go with you to that next year - looks fun!!
ps. I'm totally going to you for Connor's hair next time :)
ewww scary perry looks quite scary!
Post a Comment