Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Crazy people make me happy!

I don't know about you but I have noticed that every ward I have been a member of (which are many) there is always at least one loony toon in the bunch. They are the ones that shock and entertain us during fast and testimony meetings, open up inappropriately during Christmas parties and never seem to have a single possession packed when the ward comes over to help them move. Well, if you haven't noticed stop sleeping during sacrament meeting, branch out beyond your normal circle of friends at the ward Christmas party and do a little bit more compassionate service lazy bones!!!

I was going to post about the craziness of last Sunday made by one whack-a-doodle lady but realized that I have several people from my ward who read my blog. They all might find it hilarious but just in case it was thought to be mean spirited I am leaving the story out.

So for now, I would just like to give a Pre-Thanksgiving thanks to all of the crazys out there. You are LOVED!!!

Speaking of crazy check out my new favorite place on the internet!

http://www.guidofistpump.com/

A few pictures of my very own little CRAZYS!




4 comments:

Nick and Serina said...

Kate looks so much like you! She's a cutie. Hope you have a wonderful THnaksgiving. Both girls look like sweet hearts. I hope one day we can meet them. Love,Serina

Katie said...

you like crazy people cause your crazy!!!

Heather said...

Dang straight Katie!!!

Camilla said...

LOL at katie's post... and also just had to say i think I end up being that crazy person in the ward far too often :) I do believe i was the crazy roomate at least, but hey everyone can use a little fun crazy people in their lives... now people that dont pack there stuff ahead of time that is just plain rude and inconciderate and i would be soooooo anoyed if i was helping them move.

oh and LOVE the pics of your girls. such cute candid shots!

and i will put something on my blog.. i just need to find that dang camera cord. i think theo must of thrown it in the garbage... hmmm