Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Catalogue of Cravings


I have hated eating this pregnancy. Really and truly hated it... unless I happen to be eating one of my many cravings. Sadly most of these things I can't solely live on so I have to add other items that I just can't seem to stomach. But if anyone can think of any meals I could make out of these items that would be truly helpful.

-Pickles (Of course)
-Cold Pepperoni (I don't think I am supposed to actually have this.)
-Ruby red Grapefruit
-Chocolate Milk
-Cucumbers
-Fudgecicles
-Dreamcicles
-Apples no peels (Normally I would gladly eat the peels but have found them disgusting since pregnancy)
-Cereal (Same as with my first two pregnancies. HUGE, MASSIVE, ENORMOUS, bowls of the non-sugary stuff.)
-Red Onions doused in Vinegar (By the way, I had to spell check doused. It came up as douched. The irony did not escape me.)
-Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips
-Orange Juice
-Ginger Anything
-Steak (sadly too expensive for everyday let alone every meal eating.)
-Muffins


Oh and during my last two pregnancies I had a total non-craving... BREAD AND MEAT TOGETHER. Something that actually made my stomach turn anytime I thought about it. I could eat bread and meat separately very happily. But the idea of them together. Ugh! Normally I would kill for a nice Pastrami Sandwich but the whole idea of biting into bread and meat at the same time during my first two pregnancies disgusted me.

- It doesn't seem to be bothering me too much this pregnancy though. (Maybe I'm having a boy?!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah I say BOY!

Arrington's said...

HaHa those cravings sound a little like mine..probably why I gain 50 pounds with mine! Good thing you have hollow, 10 foot long legs for it all to go.

Arrington's said...

Oh ya and if it is a boy your in for a treat they're heaven...