So I went in yesterday for another ultrasound and was very pleased that my baby no longer looks like a sea monkey and was quite active. The little one was so active in fact that the ultrasound tech and myself couldn't stop laughing about the non-stop twist, turns, and somersaults the little babester was doing. One problem though. The ultrasound tech needed a clear, non-moving picture to measure the baby's neck but alas my child really would not stop moving. So even though I had a completely full bladder (as you have to when getting an ultrasound) The ultrasound tech started pushing and prodding and shaking my abdomen to somehow coax the baby to be still. Now when I have to go I have to go. I have a really small bladder and tend to not be able to wait even a few minutes before I have to run to the nearest restroom or squat in an alley somewhere. So I was quite surprised that even after a half an hour (I'm not kidding 30 whole minutes) of pushing and prodding my already full bladder that I didn't have an accident right there on the table! Seriously I was ready to run out to that parking lot and pop a squat right there! (i.e. my Ultrasounds and Parking Lot Peeing post)
Well here are some pictures of my beautiful little wiggle monster!
Yaaaay! It's a BABY! (Still to early to find out the sex.)
The arm.
The face.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Ultrasounds and the Bladder!
Posted by Heather at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh what a cute little baby in your belly! I hear you on bathroom needs. I'm bad when I'm not pregnant and when I am...look out!
Post a Comment