Seriously... I'm only 9 weeks pregnant and already have been rewarded with a BELLY! And gone up TWO pant sizes! WTFudge! The Docs tell me it's not normal to start showing some belly until like 12-14 weeks. So what the H!
Okay... So everyone keeps saying stuff like, "Oh Heather, you're just exaggerating! I'm sure your stomach hasn't grown an inch." And stuff like, "Yeah right! There is no way you gained 80 and 60 pounds during your first and second pregnancies."
Well... To them I say EAT IT! 'Cause it sure as heck looks like I do!
Here is a picture of my "before I got knocked up" belly. This was taken in mid August. I hope no one is blinded by the whiteness that is me! I tend to slather on the SPF 2million quite generously. I don't know why but I'm just really not that big a fan of skin cancer.
And here is a picture of my only 9 weeks pregnant belly. Yes even I am impressed by it's rapid growth. 80 more pounds here I come!

Dontcha just love the way my Gs have popped out to say hello?! I can't even zip my pants and they are the only pair that semi-fit anymore!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Am I pregnant with a Lineman?
Posted by Heather at 2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Haha! Well the baby has to go somewhere on your skinny bod! No way you'll be seein pics of me and my belly... mine doesn't even look like a pregnant belly - it's got a 4 inch layer of flub meant only for the protection of my spawn I'm sure :) I would much rather have a cute pregnant one at nine weeks than a "is she pregnant or just gained 20lbs?" look I get from people at 19 weeks. Dang - don't ya feel your body goes to pot with your third??
9 weeks really, ok so your still stick thin but your right the belly has popped out early! But it probably is just because it doesn't have anywhere else to go, and I DOUBT you'll gain 80 lbs. YOu look great!
do twins run in your family?? just wondering!
You, as I always tell you, look amazing!!! I HOPE I look nearly as good as you when I have my third! Miss ya bunches!
I don't think it really matters how big you get you'll still be the cutest prego girl ever! I can't wait to watch that belly grow!
Post a Comment