Monday, June 23, 2008

Maybe She Could Use Some Rogain!?

So... while we were staying at our in-laws (during the poopy basement disaster of 2008) I put Kate and Jane down for a nap in my in-laws office/guest bedroom. I had child-proofed the room the day before but must have missed a drawer. When I went to go check on the girls a few minutes into their nap I walked into yet another disaster. Kate had found a pair of scissors somewhere in the room and had cut off most of Jane's hair. Now normal Heather would have taken the scissors out of Kate's hands, reprimanded her, explained to her why she can't play with scissors, put the kids back down for a nap and then walked to a another room for a good laugh. Well, basement flooded, staying with the in-laws, completely overwhelmed Heather had a total meltdown. I had just had enough and cried for about a half hour! Looking back I find this completely ridiculous. I mean, it's just hair! It grows back! Anyway, Jane now looks like Sinead O'Conner!




1 comments:

Katie said...

Oh well she still looks so dang cute. How sad though. I am surprised we haven't had a scissor incident our home yet!