Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fish Tacos and Crabby Dicks

So, we went to Rohoboth Beach in Delaware this weekend. The weather HOT! The beach beautiful. The little beach-side cottage we stayed at (excluding the ants) lovely . The food delicious!!!

On our second day there we went on a search for a good restaurant. We were deciding whether to go to Wahoos for fish tacos or to go to a little place called Crabby Dicks! While debating between fish tacos or Crabby Dicks I kept thinking how absolutely crass this conversation was. Funny, but crass! I think we finally decided on fish tacos because it seemed less offensive.









3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a blast!! When did you chop your hair! It looks cute!

Katie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE The hair Heather. You look FABULOUS in a bikini. NOT FAIR.

Trisha said...

Hi Heather:) I found you through Rachel. I love your haircut! And fun blog too (I was dying laughing at your ultrasound post!)