So... Scott just bought this box from Netflix that holds 1000 movies, tv shows, etc. of your choice. You pick the shows online and get to add and delete as desired. It's really quite a cool little gadget. Well, Scott picked a bunch of shows to add to the box. I was browsing through the show selections and found season one of Heroes.
Flashback about 8 months ago Christmas Time
I was visiting my family in Utah for Christmas. We had a fabulous Christmas meal at my brothers house and then one of my sisters popped in season one of Heroes. I lost my family at this point. While I was busy chasing down my wild children my family had become hypnotized by this silly sci-fi show! I was super bugged because "Hey! I live on the other side of the country! Hang out with me while I'm here!" Hours were spent in front of my brothers oversized tv bouncing from episode to episode of the series. Irritated, I went back to my Mom's to put the little ones to bed and stewed over my families surprising lack of interest in my visit. By the morning I was over it but wondered what in the world could be so great about such a weird show.
Back to 4 days ago:
So, I pressed play and started the first "Chapter" of "Volume One" of Heroes. Oh good grief! My husband and children lost ME at that point. If I wasn't watching Heros I was wishing I was watching Heroes! I couldn't stop! I was completely hypnotized and addicted to this stinkin' show! I finished the whole first season in 4 days! Ugh! I honestly don't know how my children survived! Only half of the episodes were watched during nap time! As far as the other half goes... Anyway... I now understand my families limited interaction with me that day. I am certainly not as entertaining as the first season of Heroes. Now I just have to be strong and not add the second season to my netflix box. I don't know if I can be trusted not to waste another 4 days!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
An Incredibly Entertaining Waste Of My Time!
Posted by Heather at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hear you- I have'nt even started Heroes because I know I won't be able to stop:)
Post a Comment