
So... I had an ultrasound appointment on Monday. (No, I'm not pregnant!) I called the office for directions and they reminded me that I needed to drink 24oz of water 1 hour before the ultrasound.
1:30- Drink 2 large glasses of water.
1:35- Drink 1 more large glass for good measure.
1:45- Walk out in the pouring rain/load two toddlers into the car/drive to appointment confident that I will be atleast 10 minutes early....
1:55- 1 mile down the freeway notice that traffic is at a dead stop!
2:10- Stuck in traffic...
2:35- Still stuck in traffic and now late for appointment
2:45- Finally reach an exit and take a different route to the appointment
2:46- OH MY GOSH! I HAVE GOT TO PEE!
2:55- Finally reach the office now almost a half hour late.
2:56- Get out of the car and start to open the door to unload the girls when I realize... I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE IT!
2:56 and 20 seconds- Run behind the car to a near by piece of grass, drop my pants in the pouring rain and AHHHHHH!
3:00- Walk into appointment soaking wet and now a full half hour late.
3:10- Act baffled when ultrasound technician says my bladder isn't full enough.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Rain, Ultrasounds and Parking Lot Peeing...
Posted by Heather at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
why did you have an ultrasound?
My doctor thinks I might have endometriosis. It's really just a guess he had about my pain. I'm not to worried about it though.
HEather seriously you need a new post. Oh and if I was tending kids that dropped the F bomb I would wash their mouths out with soap and probably would tell the parents no more until their kids quits saying it.
Oh believe me.... The parents have been so informed, but I leave the mouth washing of the child up to them.
Post a Comment