Last Sunday I cooked a big Sunday meal for my family, my in-laws and an older couple who occasionally watch my girls. The meal was good. The conversation only mildly mind numbing and my kids, basically behaved, until ,of-course, they didn't. Just around the time desert was being scarfed down Jane got the wiggles and just had to be let down from her highchair. I complied and allowed her to wander around the room. Not two minutes after I granted her freedom she disappeared from sight and was mischievously quiet. I got up from my chair and found her in the bathroom hand poised on the flusher of the toilet ready to resume with all of her naughtiness. In her two short minutes of freedom she had found her way into the bathroom, emptied out the garbage and diaper pale, and was ready to flush and clog the potty. She is now sentenced to endure all meals in the highchair with no parole.
Here she is having a nose in the corner time-out
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Flushable Diapers???
Posted by Heather at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh COME on MOM you ruined the fun! I love the wall paper by the way!
Yeah, I know the wallpaper is crazy BUSY! It's all original from the 50s and my landlord won't let anyone change it!
Post a Comment