So we headed to Butler's Orchard last Monday! Seriously during the Harvest Festival it's one of my favorite places around here. The girls always have so much fun and doing anything that is the slightest bit fall-ish always makes me the happiest! It was really such a fun day!
Here are a few pics of our day!
Playing HIDE-N-SEEK with Daddy in the corn maze. Jane would always peek!
Jane's first pony ride. Kate refused to take one. Right before Jane was born we coaxed her into riding a pony and she screamed the entire time!
It's too bad I couldn't get my torso stuffed into the hay-bale too!
Jane made friends with this lil' piggy and absolutely positively did not want to leave him!
On the hay-ride headed to the pumpkin patch.
At the pumpkin patch.
Just as the girls began to snap into a fit of "I haven't napped today, it's 5 o'clock and I'm hungry and tired!" we plopped them into the wheel-barrow and like magic they were pleased as peaches again!
Jane concentrating intently on driving her tractor!
Kate enjoying the "HAY-BOUNCE"!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Pumpkin Pickin'
Posted by Heather at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looks like a "barrel" of fun.
Cute!!
I love the fall! Cute girls in pumpkin patches are my favorite
Post a Comment