Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blip in the Blog

Can anyone tell me why I can't get my vertical pictures to post correctly...

This post is long over due. I had written it but never published it because I couldn't get the pictures right . I just found the unpublished post today while editing another post. So here it is a few months later...

I took the kids to the temple just before Father's Day to take some new pictures of the girls for Scott. Sadly the grounds were completely torn up for landscaping purposes so the only place for pictures was right smack dab in front of the Temple (not even a smidge over or else you would see the bulldozer!) or just to the side of the temple in front of the woods. I'm sure all of the June brides were so pleased... I think the pictures turned out nicely though.






3 comments:

Katie said...

haha so cute I love the pictures of the girls. talk about getting big, Jane will be two next month!!
I miss you too, you'll just have to take a trip out here with your girls:)

Rachel said...

those are adorable!! I miss you guys! We just got back into town - we need to get together! ps. picasa is awesome for posting pictures (not only is it superfast, the pictures are always turned right side up)

Arrington's said...

Your girls are adorable! You look so good and very happy.Matty also says hi!