Neener Neener to you Katie!
No husband Tag is not a Swingers game! Y'all are dirty!
What is his name? Scott Davidson Doody (but I just refer to him as WILD STALLION!)
How long have we been married? 5 years in September.
How long did we date? 1 month and one day after we met we ran off to Vegas and got married!
Who eats more? We both have a VERY healthy appetite!
Who said I love you first? ME! After much coaxing from my Scott! P.S. This was also only one day previous to our marriage!!!!
Who is taller? I am 6'0 and Scott is 6'3
Who sings better? Scott has a really nice voice but never uses it. He always tries to make me laugh while singing hymns in church... You wouldn't believe some of the voices he does!
Who is smarter? It depends who you ask; you ask me its him, you ask him its me. Although he likes to always act like he's smarter than everyone and I often think he is.
Whose temper is worse? Him, but that's not to say that I don't throw a tantrum now and then.
Who pays the bills? Both of us. I tend to do utilities and insurance he tends to pay cable and rent.
Who does the Laundry? ME
Who cooks dinner? Me, but Scott cooks a lot too especially on the weekends.
Who drives when together? Scott for sure... He's a back-seat-driver so it's just easier to let him drive.
Who is more stubborn? It's all tied up!
Who is first to admit when wrong? Hmmmm
Who wears the pants in the family? We both do... but I wear them better!
Who mows the lawn? Scott won't let me mow the lawn. I think he thinks it would emasculate him!
Who kissed who first? Scott kissed me first but you'd better believe I reciprocated!
Who asked who out first? He asked me!
Who proposed? No proposal really... He said "Do you want to go visit my brother in Vegas?" which I knew meant "Do you want to go get married in Vegas?!" and I said "Sure I'll go to visit your brother in Vegas. Sounds fun!" which he knew meant "Hell Yes I'll marry you!"
What is my favorite thing about him? His humor, his value of family, his spontaneity and his sexy sexy shoulders!
I tag EVERYONE who reads my blog!
Friday, August 15, 2008
HUSBAND TAG!
Posted by Heather at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ha ha love it
fun to read about your guys "proposal" i never knew that part! lol. good times. we all got married about the same time. i think there was something in the water!
Post a Comment